1. How do you select text to copy or delete in a word document?
2. How do you open a program such as Microsoft Word when there are no icons on the desktop?
3. What happens when you press "Ctrl-Alt-Delete"?
4. If a web page takes too long to load, what button can you click on and try to load again?
5. What is the name of the program that is commonly used for spreadsheets, graphs and calculations?
6. Please select ‘True’ or ‘False:
CTRL+B is used to make the text bold in MS Word
7. The cabinet containing the computer’s working parts is known as the:
8. Can a Word processing file be attached to an e-mail message?
9. What does the "Reply to All" e-mail function do?
10. Which of the following is an example of a valid e-mail address?
11. How do you properly turn off a computer?
12. What are these pictures called?
13. Any computer parts that you can actually touch are considered to be:
14. What is the name of the Windows location that stores cut or copied information?
15. What program command saves a copy of a file under a different name?
16. After you delete a file from your hard disk, it is automatically placed in the:
17. Creating a subdirectory requires you to:
18. The _____________ shows what file and applications are open.
19. What type of device is a flash drive?
20. Windows, mac OS, and Linux are examples of ________?
21. The internet service that provides a multimedia interface to available resources is called __________?
22. If you wished to limit what you would see on an Excel worksheet, what data function would you use?
23. What does an electronic spread sheet consist of?
(choose the best answer)
24. What is the initial page of the Web site?
25. What is the key in the next image called or best known as?